NOW POSTED to www.redzonepolitics.com: LAUGH with RZP!
May 5, 2010: Your most entertaining show yet, with comedian, politico, “recovering” lawyer
Ken Rynne of PLANET WASHINGTON!
(In advance of his live show at McGinty’s Public House in Arlington, VA!)
- Underdog Canadiens advance over Caps in Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Boxing, national and local
- Men, women and campus violence: What Americans need to think about in aftermath of UVA lacrosse player’s death
- SPILL, BABY, SPILL: BP Inferno!
- Immigration Politics: Shared responsibility?
- Let’s hear it for the MESSENGER: T-shirt selling Vietnam Vet alerts NYC police to Times Square truck-bomb in embryo
Feel free to send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to address some of your feedback on next week’s show. *If you are interested in being a guest, let me know via email. Or invite others you think would be a good fit for the show to contact me!